Saturday

M488: 9 Rings

 Had an obession with rings, and these are part of the hardly used pieces,
that I think I should let them go for good and save up some funds for something better!
 
Ring A - RM8
This is actually a separate ring instead of the usual two-finger ring.
So you could actually wear both of them even further apart (eg: index and baby finger)
Never worn personally.

 
Ring B - RM10
Embellished heart 2-finger ring, never worn personally.

 Ring C - RM10
Bought this from Diva, never worn personally.

Ring D - RM15 SOLD
Bought this from Diva, never worn personally.

 Ring E - RM10
Simple armor ring, never worn personally



  Ring F - RM15
Bought this from Korea, never worn personally

(my goodness just realized that I have that amount of unworn pieces)

  Ring G - RM15
Bought this from Diva, never worn personally.

  Ring H - RM10
Bought this from Diva, used 2-3 times.
  Ring I - RM10
Bought this from Diva (or F21, forgotten), used 2-3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment